To become an institutional member of DWF, please fill in the membership form and send it to the DWF secretariat. (Membership fee per year (2016): 5000 DKK + VAT)
Personal memberships are also available for 500 DKK
+ VAT. Use the form above. List of personal members is
Members represent following sectors:
Several companies provide multiple services and are represented in more than one category.
View our profile and member booklet
The DWF members represents virtually all aspects of the Danish water sector, technology and management. This provides open exchange of services and expertise in all perspectives.
Membership of DWF is offered to all companies or institutions in relation to water and with affiliation to the water sector. Through membership an
opportunity to enhance cooperation and business opportunities is provided.
Main areas of expertise and services:
- Water supply systems
- Wastewater treatment construction and processes
- Equipment for water supply, sanitation and development
- Integrated water resources management
- Capacity building on water and environment
- Research and knowledge management regarding all aspects of water processing and management: for instance poverty reduction and water, new well drilling techniques or irrigation systems and methods
- Development of Decision Support Systems for water management
- Monitoring of water quality and quantity
- Assessment of water resources
- Links between water and other sectors like environment and health
- Water and Millennium Development goals